|Special Ability: Songs. The Minstrel starts with 2 of the following Songs (roll randomly). Should the Minstrel gain a skill raise, she may choose to randomly generate a new spell from the following list instead.|
Using Songs: Songs are used much like spells. Technically, the Minstrel is singing the song the entire turn, but tests for its effectiveness in the shooting phase. Unlike spells, the Minstrel may not sing while running or charging and may not sing while in HtH combat.
1. Song of Bravery: All friendly models within 6" may reroll any failed Leadership checks. The song lasts until the Minstrel starts a new song.
2. Litany of Deeds: All friendly models within 6" re-roll failed 'to wound' rolls once in the ensuing HtH action.
3. Call to Arms: All friendly models within 6" Gain an additional attack in the ensuing HtH action.
4. Song of Glory: All friendly models within 6" may re-roll failed 'to hit' rolls once in the ensuing HtH action.
5. Marching Song: All friendly models within 6" may immediately move an additional d3". This move may not move them into base to base contact with an enemy, and those moving may not use missile weapons either before or after taking advantage of this song.
6. Ballad of Woe: All enemy models within 6" must pass a Leadership check or loose one attack down to a minimum of 1 total attack (including attacks gained by wielding extra weapons). Not vs. models Immune to Psychology.
Wolf Priest of Ulric
60 gc to hire
As appeared in Town Cryer 8.
The Wolf Priests of Ulric hail from Middenheim, the city of the White Wolf, built on a plateau that according to legend was created by a mighty blow from Ulric's fist. Ulric, the White Wolf, is the god of winter and a violent god, and his priests see the hammer-like blow of the comet on Mordheim as Ulric's judgment on the decadent Sigmarites.
May be Hired: Wolf Priests may only join a Middenheim Mercenary warband and will replace one of the Champions. They see Witch Hunters and Sisters of Sigmar as heretics and worse due to the intense rivalry between the cults of Ulric and Sigmar.
M 4 WS 3 BS 2 S 3 T 3 W 1 A 1 LD 8
Weapons/Armor: Wolf Priests may not use any armor, trusting only in Ulric's protection. The only exception is that every Wolf Priest is garbed in a cloak made from the pelt of a white wolf: 6+ save. The cost of the cloak is included in the cost of the priest. Wolf Priests prefer the use of blunt weapons to those with edges, and thus may only use hammers, maces, clubs, flails, morning stars, and the two-handed version of any of these. The exception to this is the ubiquitous dagger that most models carry.
Skills: Wolf Priests may chose from the Combat, Academic, Strength and Speed lists.
* Hatred: Wolf Priests see Witch Hunters (Templars of Sigmar), Warrior-Priests, Sigmarite Matriarchs and Sisters Superior as agents of an opposing cult, and thus they HATE these models. That hatred does not extend to other models in those warbands, as the Wolf Priests see them simply as misguided followers of an errant cult.
* Priest: Wolf Priests are able to gain Ulric's favor and learn and cast from the Prayers of Ulric.
* Wolf Companion: Wolf Priests may be accompanied by a huge wolf.
WOLF COMPANION; Henchman 25 GC to hire
Warbands may only purchase a wolf companion if they have a Wolf Priest of Ulric in their midst. The priest may choose to be accompanied by a huge wild wolf, which often scouts ahead to warn the priest of danger.
M 6 WS 4 BS - S 4 T 4 W 1 I 4 A 2 LD 5
Weapons/Armor: The wolf uses its fangs to attack its prey and cannot use any other weapon. Their thick coat of fur counts as a wolf cloak for protection: 6+ save.
* Animals: Wolf companions are animals and thus do not gain any experience.
Prayers of Ulric
In a similar way to Sigmarite sisters and Warrior-Priests and their prayers to Sigmar, Wolf Priests call upon their god for assistance in times of battle. Wolf Priests may use a wolf cloak and still chant these prayers. They are prayers, not spells, and thus any special protection against spells does not affect them. Wolf Priests use the rules for magic with the following prayers.
1. Snow Squall: Ulric extends his protection to the Wolf Priest in the form of a localized snow squall that engulfs the model. All enemy models in hand-to-hand combat with the priest are at -1 to hit due to the swirling snow and winds. The spell lasts for the duration of the hand-to-hand combat. Difficulty 6
2. Hammerschlag: The Wolf Priest calls down a hammer blow from Ulric on any model within 6". That model suffers a S4 attack from an enormous ethereal hammer, including the concussion special rule. Difficulty 10
3. Bloodlust: The Wolf Priest is infused with a lust for battle and attacks wildly All attacks are at S +2, and he scores a critical hit on a 5-6. The Wolf Priest must test, by rolling the prayer's difficulty or greater on 2D6, each turn to see if the prayer remains in effect. Difficulty 7
4. Wolf's Hunger: One member of the warband (priest's choice) is thrown into a Frenzy (See page 39 of the Mordheim rulebook for details.) Difficulty 7
5. Ulric's Howl: The Wolf Priest's prayer is answered as an ear-shattering inhuman howl roars from his throat. For the duration of the battle, all members of the priest's warband are immune to Fear and All Alone tests as they feel the presence of their god. Additionally, all Rout tests are at +1. Difficulty 10
6. Call of Ulric: The Wolf Priest lets out a cry of agony as his body re-shapes itself into that of a huge, slavering wolf with the following profile below. Difficulty 10
M 6 WS 4 BS - S 4 T 4 W 1 I 4 A 2 LD 6
Max: 7 6 - 4 4 3 7 3 7
|Dobry pomysł Haku z podmianą tych trudności co poniektórych czarów .|
|Kiedyś testowaliśmy tego kapłana dawno temu w talarowej piwnicy podczas piątkowych multipli. Wtedy graliśmy tak ze wskakiwał na wolnego slotta uniemożliwiając awans, któregoś z henchmanów, tak jak to się ma w przypadku kapłana Morra bodajże.|
1. Frost's Bite
The snarling Wolf-Priest prays to Ulric to freeze the blood in the body of his
enemy. An enemy model within 9" must pass a Toughness test or loses 1 Wound ignoring armour saves. Furthermore, the target is unable to take any actions during the opponents next turn. If the test is failed, the target may still make defensive actions such as Dodge, and defend itself in combat.
2. Heart of the Wolf
The Wolf-Priest's prayer is answered as an ear-shattering inhuman howl roars from his throat. For the duration of the battle, all members of the Priest's warband are immune to fear and All Alone tests as they feel the presence of their god. Additionally, the leader of the warband receives +1 Leadership on all Rout Tests.
3. Hoarfrost Thews
An unnatural chill ripples through the musculature of the Priest as a frost forms upon the flesh across his entire body. The Priest is immune to exposure caused by freezing conditions for the remainder of the battle. This includes the ill effects of all types of cold weather and the Priest
is immune to the effects of any magical attacks or spells which refer to the cold such as snow, frost, ice and hail.
4. Ice Storm
The Priest snarls an invocation that releases a fierce storm of lashing ice to
cripple Ulric's enemies. An enemy model within 24" of the Priest is lashed by ice, receiving a Strength 5 hit. The target, along with any models (friend or foe) within 2" of the target, must take a Toughness test. Any model which fails the test is treated as being stunned.
5. The Snow King's Decree
Scornful words are bellowed by the Wolf-Priest in tribute to Ulric's hatred for cowardice, weakness and dishonour. The decree of Ulric punishes the craven. Silvery, freezing fire erupts from one target with 6", and causes one Strength 8 hit. Any devout Ulrican warriors including brave Middenheimers are assumed to be immune to the spell. If the chosen target is a warrior then he may avoid the effects of the prayer by successfully passing a Leadership test. Armour offers no protection against the Snow King's decree.
6. Wild Pack
The Wolf-Priest howls angry prayers to Ulric, leading allies to bristle with
menace. All of this unrestrained violence unsettles all except the steeliest of foes. All enemy models within 12" suffer a -1 penalty to their Weapon Skill in the next close combat phase if they are attacking warriors from the Priest's warband. This prayer does not affect Undead.
|Difficulty 12 Niezłe te zaklęcia. Ale połowa ma trudność 10+, będzie ciężko...|
Też się zdziwiłem i zacząłem zastanawiać czy panowie jednak nie przegięli za bardzo bagiety...