|Looks like Reaper has taken the plunge in to plastic and has a new material called 'bones' which they are starting to roll out. The quality looks great, as does the price, at €2.24 for their purple worm, that's pretty fantastic. A very exciting development I'm going to watch with great interest, as Reaper have an enormous and excellent range.|
You can read the promo information here, and watch the video intro below.
|- 144 colours are in.|
- lots of renaming of colours, nothing is leaving.
- All in different catagories now, Shades (washes) bases, layers, glazes (thin washes) and textures.
- Prices are staying the same.
So it sounds to me like the main thing GW is doing is reorganizing the line to make it more clear which paints/washes/etc are designed to be used in what situations.
- There are 144 paints (the current line is only 73), so the range is doubling in size.
- Broken down into Bases (foundations), Layers (normal colours), shades (washes), Dry (essentially goopy paint for dry brushing), Glaze (thinned washes for easier blending), Texture (sand + colour) and Technical (liquid green stuff).
- Bottles are not changing.
- Every color is renamed, there will be a white dwarf with a comparison guide released. Blood red is now wild rider red, ultramarine blue is Calgar blue, skull white is white scar etc etc. There is a big expansion in the greens. There are pinks again, and more purple.
- Foundation white!! Named Ceramite White
- New how to paint book that includes a 90 minute DVD
- Mega paint set available year round now, but is super expensive apparently. Prices are apparently the same (for now).
|Słyszałem też wersję, że to złośliwość w stronę Vallejo, których seria Game Color niemalże dublowała część nazw z palety GW.|